Sugar Free Drinks?

KAWS

I've heard that there's lemonaide and iced tea that's included as free onboard. Are there also sugar free varieties of these that are offered?

Also are there any sugar free sodas offered to purchase on board?

I usually mainly drink bottled water but if I'm going to drink other stuff, it's always sugar free (can't do the sugar) so was wondering, because if not, we'll have to purchase some ahead and bring them along with us.

TIA

Kim

and iced tea that's included as free onboard. Are there also sugar free varieties of these that are offered?

Iced tea is unsweetened. Other sugar-free drinks nclude hot tea/coffee [free on Lido Deck/in Dining Rooms] and Diet Coke [which you pay for]

The iced tea is sugar free, but not the lemonade and punch. You can purchase diet sodas on board. I always bring crystal light powder with me in different varieties to keep my taste buds happy. You might give that a try to mix in with your water every now and then or to make a very tasty foo foo drink of your own!

Guest YesitDonna

It's always good to bring a few of your own on anyway if you can. That way you have what you like when you want it. There are a number of the single packet sugar free powders on the market now to add to your water if you need something that you can just put in your pcoket to have.

Every bar serves Diet Coke and at some you will also find Caffeine-Free Diet Coke and Diet Sprit. We usually find the CF Diet Coke at the bar in the lobby of each ship. The main lounge where the shows are usually has the Diet Sprite as well as Diet Coke. Some of the bars will display cans of the available soft drinks. When you see this, slow down and take a look at what's available.

On our last cruise we bought a bunch of cans of CF Diet Coke at the lobby bar and they gave us a bucket to carry it back to the cabin.

I would bring something because it gets expensive buying diet Coke at the bar (around $2 a can). I did have lemonade but mixed with about 1/2 water so it wouldn't be so sweet. I think the Crystal light idea would be a good one.

Great info. Thanks folks. I'll be bringing a supply of Crystal Lite for enhancing my water and as a foo foo preparation!

I'm not a big diet coke fan and do like the diet sprite but only from the bottles. The cans give it a bit of a metallic taste to me, so perhaps I'll bring some SF drinks on board for myself as well to enjoy in my cabin.

Thanks again - appreciate the help.

Kim

Archived