Mr. Pendergast/Island Marketing?

Blackboots

Sorry, I've not heard of Mr. Prendergast. We have, however, booked through Island Marketing for Grand Cayman and Cozumel. We were fine with the Coz excursion at San Francisco Beach but our ship missed GC due to weather. In Ocho, we used Marva Shaw, a JUTA driver. If Mr. P is with JUTA, he should be fine. Have a great time! We had a blast. Our favorite part (other than being with Marva) was tubing down the White River. It was fantastic!

Have a great trip!

• 3 years later...

Hate digging up this old thread, but my comment is on topic. Just wanted to say that we went on a tour through Island Marketing & Denton Prendergrass. It was great. We were the only ones booked for that day, so we got VIP treatment. We didn't have any problem from beggars or scammers everyone was saying would be so bad here. Our guide and the way the port is set up kept us away from those areas.

We went to Dunn's River Falls and Tubing down the White River and had an absolute blast. Got offered a joint at the stop halfway down the river. The drive to the river snakes through some of the residential areas in the hills near Ocho Rios. It's amazing and sad that there is so much poverty in such a beautiful place.

We also booked our Cozumel day at Nachi Cocom through Island Marketing. I highly recommend these folks.

Archived