Bohemian Rhapsody

Paradise By the Dashboard Light

Gin & Juice

Layla

Scenes from an Italian Restaurant

Crazy Train

ALL VERY GOOD!!

You people are awesome.

When I first saw this thread I immediately thought of "Piano Man". But there are several Billy Joel songs that fit here.

"Scenes from an Italian Restaurant"

"She's Always A Woman To Me"

How about "Love On The Rocks" by Neil Diamond, or "Hello Again"

Oh and I noticed the Guns-N-Roses reference. The song "I Used To Love Her" is disturbing but unfortunately a catchy tune.

Mark,

If you do Paradise by the Dashboard light, i'll have to follow you from Ship to ship. i have NEVER found any other player that wants to do that song.... OR knows ALL the words to it. Its the ONLY song i'll do for Karaoke....

Now we just need to get you on the Valor in Sept.!! :rolleyes:

Kaki in hot muggy Sarasota FL

Mark,

If you do Paradise by the Dashboard light, i'll have to follow you from Ship to ship. i have NEVER found any other player that wants to do that song.... OR knows ALL the words to it. Its the ONLY song i'll do for Karaoke....

Now we just need to get you on the Valor in Sept.!! :rolleyes:

Kaki in hot muggy Sarasota FL

LOL! It's the only song I do for karaoke too!! Although, badly :p After enough drinks, I sound amazingly like Meat Loaf (to myself :o ) LOL!!!

We want him for the Saints and Sinners cruise in October on the Conquest :p

i have the LP still also, and i THINK i still have the 8track, cassette and CD.

and yes, i have to have quite a few drinks in me to do it, but BOY is it fun to do. Especially if you have a 'partner' to sing and act out the other part. I've done it quite a few times and had a BLAST with it...

I don't care what anyone says.. i LOVE that album... each and every song.... *L*

PS.. i also liked meatloaf in the Rocky Horror Picture show, so count me in as a 'weirdo cult fiend' too *hee hee*;)

i have the LP still also, and i THINK i still have the 8track, cassette and CD.

and yes, i have to have quite a few drinks in me to do it, but BOY is it fun to do. Especially if you have a 'partner' to sing and act out the other part. I've done it quite a few times and had a BLAST with it...

I don't care what anyone says.. i LOVE that album... each and every song.... *L*

PS.. i also liked meatloaf in the Rocky Horror Picture show, so count me in as a 'weirdo cult fiend' too *hee hee*;)

I met his daughter Pearl Aday at an event in Hollywood several years ago... probably one of the nicest people I have ever met. Now, if I could just meet pops!! :D

I met his daughter Pearl Aday at an event in Hollywood several years ago... probably one of the nicest people I have ever met. Now, if I could just meet pops!! :D

Paradise By The Dashboard Light is my favorite karaoke song also! My friend Frank and I have done this song together for a few years!

I have met the whole family and yes....they are very cool!

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!

You have already hit most of my favorites, but I haven't seen on this list yet:

Buttercup

If I had a million dollars

And, if I knew all the words: Family Tradition!

Anyone have any input on the Fascination piano bar? Considering a quickie cruise on that in December but would need my piano bar entertainment at night!

not only do i sing PARADISE BY THE DASHBOARD LIGHT, but I also do:

TWO OUTTA THREE AINT BAD, BAT OUTTA HELL, TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUTTA MY MOUTH...

not sure which ship i'll be on this fall, but hey, you can always call carnival and lobby to have me on your ship! lol...

i think i'll be on the Glory in november/december, but before then, no idea...

and let me also add --

HEY YA by Outkast

Guess i'll just have to follow you around then mark ;)

I'm sure thats just what you want... a 40something groupie going ship to ship with you to sing. *hee hee hee*

Ok,*blush* have to admit, was a 'groupie' for a many NUMBER of years in my past, however it was legit, as my husband WAS in the band. *L* therfore i got did get special privalages. ......... AHHHH, the days gone by :eek: but with some GREAT stories to tell!

not only do i sing PARADISE BY THE DASHBOARD LIGHT, but I also do:

TWO OUTTA THREE AINT BAD, BAT OUTTA HELL, TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUTTA MY MOUTH...

not sure which ship i'll be on this fall, but hey, you can always call carnival and lobby to have me on your ship! lol...

i think i'll be on the Glory in november/december, but before then, no idea...

and let me also add --

HEY YA by Outkast

Well, we have about 120 fun CC members on the Conquest for the Saints and Sinners cruise... I'm sure we can all lobby for ya :D:D We'll have to get on that :D You are definitely OUR kind of entertainer!!!

You all have left out one of the classics...

"The Perfect Country and Western Song" by David Allen Coe

You don't have to call me darlin'....Darlin!

Earl, that's got my vote! I mean, darn it, you never even called me by my name!!! But really, let's do Buffett, 'Why don't we get drunk and screw'

MY FAVE!!!

Archived