CC Store

chaz cruiser

Hi All,

I received a lovely message on the weekend wishing me a Happy Birthday from CC. It pointed out something I didn't know existed and thought I would pass on some info for those in here.

Did you know that Cruise Critic has an online store? They sell shirts, caps, magnets, luggage labels, stubby coolers and a few other things with the CC logo etc. Not sure about delivery costs to get it down under.

This made me wonder how many other things there are to CC that I don't use?? Does anyone else have any more tips on how to get more out of CC?:confused:

I usually just look at the P&O discussion board but sometimes on occassion use the Today's Posts option under the quick links in the top right corner to see if there are any other topics I would be interested in.

Cheers,

Chaz:)

Theres the "Ports" section, I spend hours on there looking at Europe.Also its interesting to look in on another cruise line. I'm on Royal Caribbean a lot of course!You learn so much,not just about ships but general info,like for instance a while back thats where I learnt about Google Earth.You pick up all sorts of stuff.

Hi Chat cruizer - when was your birthday as I just had mine also on Sunday 9 July and also received an email fromm CC. I have been in their shop site and don't think there is much to offer unless it's something like a cap - maybe we all should icemaiden - or things like stubbie and drink holders, t shirts, the usual souveinirs.

And like Past it I often look around the sites checking out what is going on.

So who's for caps??:D

Archived