Past Guest Party

eeclwa

..... so I was in mourning. But I figured we'd suffer thru.

THEN I see that, at this past guest party, they only served drinks from a tray! Oh THE HORROR! All our past cruises you could order any drink, so now I was REALLY starting to think I'd booked a W**-M*rt cruise!

Now I have to convince my PVP that our Princess cruises should get us into the past guest party.

Sorry, Cotton, honey. Sometimes it seems like this old world is just changing right out from under us now, doesn't it.

Huh? Guess all I can say is that I hope you will be able to adjust, lower yourself, enjoy your WalMart cruise, and won't have to suffer too much.

Hopefully, your PVP won't be able to get you into the party, since you haven't 'earned' the right to attend....then you won't have to suffer the horrors in case your drink of choice is not available. Get over yourself. Being smug is not an attractive trait.:p

Now I have to convince my PVP that our Princess cruises should get us into the past guest party.

Sorry, Cotton, honey. Sometimes it seems like this old world is just changing right out from under us now, doesn't it. ;)

So sad, no burgers from room service - OH THE HORROR!!!!

...on another note, we cruised in May with some frequent Princess cruisers that had never been on Carnival, they got a discount on their cruise price, but could not wrangle an invite to the past guest party - nor should they have been able to...

...on another note, we cruised in May with some frequent Princess cruisers that had never been on Carnival, they got a discount on their cruise price, but could not wrangle an invite to the past guest party - nor should they have been able to...

Yeah, from the looks of things, it looks like hit or miss on the past guest thing. Didn't try when booking, since military discount was better. (Thank you Carnival for being the only cruise line that offers military discounts to Veterans! :) :) )

And no burgers!! Yep, life as we know it is over. ;) Just 2 years ago, we could order a full breakfast through room service. And now it's only continental, and not just on Carnival. (More horror.)

On the other hand... with the cost of fuel being what it is, it amazes me that cruise prices have remained so low. I read somewhere that a gallon of fuel moves a cruise ship six inches!

Huh? Guess all I can say is that I hope you will be able to adjust, lower yourself, enjoy your WalMart cruise, and won't have to suffer too much.

Hopefully, your PVP won't be able to get you into the party, since you haven't 'earned' the right to attend....then you won't have to suffer the horrors in case your drink of choice is not available. Get over yourself. Being smug is not an attractive trait.:p

Now see? You went and got yourself all flustered. :(

I was just teasing you a little is all. And, by the way, clearly laughing at myself for lamenting such tiny details. You musta missed that part. :)

Try the BLT's through room service. One of the best I have ever had.

Archived