Meaghan's Beach Getaway Bash?

lisas414

Does anyone know if the excursion from RCCL has the $3.00 admission fee included in the $22.00 excursion price? If so, then it probably will work out cheaper since the kids are only $16.00. You are at the beach for 2 hours, is that enough of time?

For me 2 hours would not be enough time. I love the beach and the water! Looking at this site for the taxi prices, it looks like it would be $10 pp round trip. If you add the $3 Megan's Bay fee to that, you would get off cheaper going on you own, as well as having as much time as you want on the beach.

I thought that it was $8.00 per person one way to Meaghans Bay, do you think that it is 10.00 round trip, that would be better. We are docking in Charlotte Amalie.

Trying to figure out what that taxi site means isn't easy; I think I read it wrong. :o Hopefully someone who lives there or recently went will post. Havensight is the dock that we have always used.

I still would go on my own since I don't like being on someone else's schedule if I can do it easily on my own.

Hello Lauren,

Air Force 1 is a taxi... (so is Godfrey, Sunny etc.) All taxi fares are standarized in the USVI per person, per destination. $16 pp round trip or $8 pp one way, in a shared taxi, to Magens Bay from Havensight is the regular taxi fare.

(To clarify... The $10 pp, ow to Magens Bay from Havensight mentioned is for a solo passenger not requesting a private taxi but that just happens to be the only person in the vehicle.)

--Islander

Archived