Prescriptions in Belize

TampaGuy

Hello,

I have read several posts from people who have been to Belize and purchased prescription medication while there. Several people have also mentioned being given a small card with an email address to order refills. Has anyone actually used the email service? I have contacted the pharmacy via email, but am reluctant to place order since they don't have a website. The company name and email address is Medigen International" medimeds@btl.net Has anyone used the email service?

Thanks!

TampaGuy

Hello,

I have read several posts from people who have been to Belize and purchased prescription medication while there. Several people have also mentioned being given a small card with an email address to order refills. Has anyone actually used the email service? I have contacted the pharmacy via email, but am reluctant to place order since they don't have a website. The company name and email address is Medigen International" medimeds@btl.net Has anyone used the email service?

Thanks!

TampaGuy

It looks like they do have a web site, but it seems geared toward crew discounts for cruise, yacht, and airline employees. It is the same e-mail address as you listed, so I assume it is the same pharmacy:

http://www.crewdiscount.com/details.php?cdid=1096

Here is the latest post I have seen with the pharmacy info:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=7054011&postcount=48

John

Hello,

Thanks!

TampaGuy

Hey TampaGuy,

MustangRon in Tampa also. I sent that pharmacy $364 for medicine and never saw the stuff. They are not being cooperative with any info. You guys out there be careful. MustangRon

Thanks MustangRon,

How long have you been waiting? When I emailed them, they said it would take abot 10 days for them to receive payment and then 4 weeks before I would get it. Has it been longer than that for you? Thanks!

TampaGuy

Archived