Carnivals kids program

Heathergurl

Its getting closer to the day we leave for our cruise ( Holiday 8/19-8/24 )

We have been on a cruise before but never with kids. Cant wait to share the fun with them but at the same time getting very worried about my 4 year old.. She has never been in a daycare or really left with others but us. Im really wondering other ppls experience with the carnival kid camp thing. we do plan on letting her stay on ship for one day at port only so we can enjoy the day with the old kids.,. then the second port take her. I hope this is a safe thing to do. Please let me know how you have done with this. also how the program is.. any things you loved about it or things you really didnt like? ANY input in this would be great... Thanks much

Just be flexible. Make sure she is confident enough that you can leave her at the club because once you step off the ship, there is usually no way to track you down.

I've never been on Carnival, but I know that 4 is a great age for the kids clubs. By age 4, my daughter didn't want to leave the club for anything. And my daughter had never been in any day care situations either. But she loved the clubs.

But leaving the ship? I don't know if I would be comfortable with that.

this has made my worries go down just a bit.. I do know that on carnival anyone that has a child under the age of 5 will be given free beepers and or phones just incase something happens... atleast thats what they say.. so im not sure.. but ty for the advice :)

this has made my worries go down just a bit.. I do know that on carnival anyone that has a child under the age of 5 will be given free beepers and or phones just incase something happens... atleast thats what they say.. so im not sure.. but ty for the advice :)

The beepers don't work off the ship. They are short ranged. I don't know how the phones work though, so that might be a better option.

Enjoy your cruise! :D

Archived