CB Room C743 Any info? Last room before Aft cabins

mbrock800

My husband and I are going on our 2nd cruise in September, but 1st cruise on Princess. Our first was with RC. WE booked a guaranteed BG cabin and just found out we were booked with a BB upgrade to room #C743. We are thrilled (At least I think we should be, right? That's a good upgrade isn't it?)

Does anyone know if this cabin has a rounded balcony since it is the last cabin before the aft cabins in the back? OR is there a wall boxing in the balcony? I was hoping that it would be rounded so we would have an extra special view!

Also, how is the noise level from the engines. I'm not worried about Club Fusion since the Dolphin deck is below us (or should I be). How good is this cabin?

Merideth

Tia,

Please let me know what you think when you get back. I hope it is a wonderful trip for you.

I would like to know if the cabin is loud being next to the engines. Did you like the balcony even though it was on the end? Were there any vibrations from the engines, etc?

Thanks,

Merideth

We had cabin C743 on the Grand Princess last November. I'm pretty sure it will be the same on the Caribbean Princesss. The balcony is not round on the side but it does come to a point on the right side which gives it alittle more room. We booked C742 for our Caribbean Princess cruise 11/26/06 which is same cabin but on other side of ship. The link below shows pictures of the cabin and balcony. If you click on the pictures they will enlarge.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/eileenkelley2/album?.dir=b8aescd&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/eileenkelley2/my_photos

Archived