We got our tickets!

maf101

We picked up our tickets today. I'm surprised we got them so early. We sail in 5 weeks.

We have a problem with the cabin. We told our TA and P&O almost a year ago we require a cabin near a lift. We confirmed this with P&O a few months ago. They gave us a cabin in the middle of a long corridor.

How often do you get the tours you want? Do they fill up fast? We have to figure out which tours to book. What's your favourite tour in Noumea, Villa and Suva?

Congratulations! Does that mean I will get mine next as I am on the cruise straight after you?

Getting closer...

Thanks. It's very exciting! You should get your tickets next.

I emailed P&O one month ago about shore tours and they told me "You will receive a Shore Tours Brochure and a list of all shore tours offered on your cruise together with your documents approximately 40 days prior to sailing, providing all the finals have been paid and booking forms (cruise personaliser) have been completed."

Make sure you have completed your cruises personaliser and you should get your tickets in 2 weeks!!!

Just a gentle reminder to all those who have their tickets. If you take the ticket page from your folder to confirm 24 hours before please remember to place it back in the folder. I turned up ready? to board and realized I never had my ticket. Worse feeling ever! I had left it near the phone when I rang to confirm which apparently hardly anyone else did. Somewhere in all the pamphlets it said to ring to confirm 24 hours before departure so I did. Anyway as I have said elsewhere they were very understanding at check-in and she said 'You're not the first one today to do it today, it often happens'. She may have just said that to calm me down but she just printed off another ticket for me, boy was I relieved. I must say that with 'tickets' these days being just like a letter page it's easy to think it's there amongst the other pages. So remember your ticket!!!!!

Just a gentle reminder to all those who have their tickets. If you take the ticket page from your folder to confirm 24 hours before please remember to place it back in the folder. I turned up ready? to board and realized I never had my ticket. Worse feeling ever! I had left it near the phone when I rang to confirm which apparently hardly anyone else did. Somewhere in all the pamphlets it said to ring to confirm 24 hours before departure so I did. Anyway as I have said elsewhere they were very understanding at check-in and she said 'You're not the first one today to do it today, it often happens'. She may have just said that to calm me down but she just printed off another ticket for me, boy was I relieved. I must say that with 'tickets' these days being just like a letter page it's easy to think it's there amongst the other pages. So remember your ticket!!!!!

There are worst things than forgetting your ticket my mother left her passport at home once and realised when she got to the dock (Circular Quay that time) and my brother had to make a speedy dash with her across Sydney to pick it up (lucky she wasn't living in Brisbane then). They made it back to the ship with 5 minutes to spare, lucky she always goes to the port nice and early. Still it is one thing she always checks now and so do we, its the standard question we all ask her now before she leaves home.:rolleyes:

I live near Newcastle which takes about 2 hours to travel but my son took us down and it would have been over 4 hours to go back find it and bring it down again which meant I would have about 2 minutes to spare. Thank goodness they could just print it off again. I am checking everything 10 times next time.

Archived