Transportation to NYC Port

lovacruz

I live in central Nj and I am finding that it is costing almost $400 dollars round trip for a limo service to the port. Can anyone that has traveled from this area suggest a way to get to the port. Maybe a name of a limo that would be much cheaper. Other alternative would be to drive. Help!

If you pack lightly, you could always take a NJ Transit train & then a cab to the port.

I lived in Middlesex County for years & thought it was only about $120 + tip each way for a full strtech into NYC. If you can use a town car or a taxi would that be cheaper? Call your local Chamber of Commerce & ask them for a recommendation.

I am also from Bucks County, PA. We are taking the train (NJ Transit) from Hamilton ($10.50 per person each way, parking $3 a day with a max of 7 days) then a cab from Penn Station to the port (about $10 including tip). We are on the 4 day Victory to Halifax. The total round trip transporation is about $80 for the 2 of us.

NItnee and Lisa,

We live in Bucks and take the airport van to the NYC pier. It's about $90pp round trip, but so convenient. We attempted the train from Trenton and with our luggage it wasn't pretty. I've done the van twice and each time I cringe at paying that amount, but they pick me up in front of the house, put my luggage in the van and do the same thing on the way back. We are cruising out of NY in Sept. and I am looking for alternatives, but I know I will call them and make reservations shortly. The van service is just another option to consider. Good Luck!

Jen

Lisa,

We use Dave's best Limo. The number is 215-288-1000. I am trying a few other companies, but Dave's is almost a scheduled service so I think they are probably the cheapest. They always have at least one van going and one coming back. Anyway, I love not having to lug my bags anywhere exept the bottom of the driveway. Both times we have used them we got back home to Bensalem by 1- 1:30. Hope this helped.

Jen

Archived