Crown 7/2 sailing comments

pes949

So, by what you both of you stated, people should be treated differently according to their stateroom. How sad is that......

No matter what you paid for the cruise and where your cabin was, you should not have excepted more.

It was very kind of Princess to give $200 shipboard credit.??? Princess didn't have to do that.

Why do you feel you're a better passenger because of cabin choice?

I'm sure that a lot of passengers appreciated the credit, I would. no matter the cabin location. So sad to hear, you didn't.....

Sorry but needed to post this here as well.

People are equal and I'm glad Princess treated everyone as such.

as i have mentioned in other'mini' reviews re} 7/2 sailing

the 212.00 was fair . it was not however kind' of princess. they had to do something to make up for Their mistake.

First I would like to say I am generally a positive person and my comments on the Crown are simply facts and my feelingas about the facts.

I simply expected more since I spent nearly $10g's on this cruise(for cabin alone-family of 4) and expected to have first class service.

I am an experienced traveller but hve only been on a few cruises. I felt that my 2004 cruise on Carnival Spirit was better and I used that as my baseline for this cruise.

Ok... I know the stops were short but I also think that the stops could have been longer.

Some folks just like being on a ship....For then missing Grand Turk was no big deal. For me this cruise was a trip to the Caribbean not a 9 day boat ride. For me and my family we are very active and like to get out on a beach, snorkel, swim, kayak, ride horses, and dive. This trip was better suited for folks who are less active.

Again, I will repeat that there were a number of problems. I only listed a few.... There were other issues such as no pillow menu, staff being unwilling/unable to bend on a single problem. I really listed thise issues that others should know about....

So... If you like to eat all day, watch average entertainment, and are willing to put up with below average service then enjoy!!!!

I will quote James Lay "We want to be sure our staff goes the extra mile to make sure this is the best vacation you ever had". The ONLY person who did so was Ramon in the dining room. All others simply did the minimum and nothing more.

As for my aft balcony cabin.... I loved it... Including the sound of the water turbulence. Someone took this as something I disliked. I actually found it relaxing and was pointing out that it was not too loud.

So.... Morale of the story is... Read the string and you will find some agree with my comments and others disagree. Everything I have stated is true. You can decide for yoru self if you find it acceptable.

For my family we have decided not to sail on Princess again.

Archived