Please please please help!!!!

Heathergurl

Its me once again with questions..

Im going out of my mind trying to find just the right excursions for the right price.

I found a web site that has great prices ( i think ) and good stuff to do. Im just not sure if its a good one to go thru. I know there are risks of going outsite the cruise line for excursions. but I was hoping that any one can tell me if they have went thru these ppl or heard of them or any little thing that can help... the website is: http://www.mayahualtours.com/

so any help would be sooo much helpful.....

A group I was with used this company this past May.

I would definately NOT use them again.

We booked the beach break with them. They were very slow with the watered down drinks. Didn't really see much of the buffet....they brought out a couple platters of nachos...for over 35 people!

Also, some in our group rented the fishing boat. Long story short.....boat caught on fire....no fire extinguishers, life jackets...nothing. One man in the group suffered smoke inhalation and had to spend the night in the ship's infirmary.

Of course....if you're looking at something other than the beach break and fishing boats.....you might have a different experience.

Archived