plug sockets in cabins

sharnia

i will be travelling on century in august and i would like to know what type of lug sockets they have in the cabins.

Is it a 3 pin plug, european 2 pin plug, or american.

Please help so i can buy an adaptor before hand if needed.

thanks

power cord (USA). There are so few outlets in a cabin, if you need multiple outlets, bring a power cord!

Also in bathroom, one outlet.

I agree!:D

Go to www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronics and check out this neat power cord its called the squid! They may have them in your Electronics store close to you!;) Thats what Im taking Two of them!:D $12.95 Each.Depends on where you buy them if you can get one at the store it will save shipping charges! This is just to give you a idea! Happy Cruising! Hope this has helped out!

I agree!:D

Go to www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronics and check out this neat power cord its called the squid! They may have them in your Electronics store close to you!;) Thats what Im taking Two of them!:D $12.95 Each.Depends on where you buy them if you can get one at the store it will save shipping charges! This is just to give you a idea! Happy Cruising! Hope this has helped out!

Grrrrrrr..... and $90 lighter I got off that site. rofl.gif Ok I had to buy a couple computer golf shirts...

Grrrrrrr..... and $90 lighter I got off that site. rofl.gif Ok I had to buy a couple computer golf shirts...

Hey!

Are you making fun of me?I just gave this site as a place to look at the Plug for the Original OP so they could get an idea of a type of strip socket to take to plug their other electrical appliances into! They only have one by the Dressing Mirror and one in the Bathroom in certain cabins! It wasnt meant to be a reference to buy things at! Just the Multi Strip!

Archived