i'm next!

kazh

As a long time lurker on this board i decided it was finally time to post. I Will be sailing on the 25th July (n622). It must be quiet as no one else has mentioned they'll be on this too? Also have all my hopes of being upgraded been shattered if they have not done so by now?

Hi Kazh. Welcome to the boards. You must be really excited about your cruise. I'm counting the days to N625.

Is this your first cruise? We sailed on the Pacific Sky a few years ago and we was upgraded the day we sailed.

As a long time lurker on this board i decided it was finally time to post. I Will be sailing on the 25th July (n622). It must be quiet as no one else has mentioned they'll be on this too? Also have all my hopes of being upgraded been shattered if they have not done so by now?

Hi there Kazh, welcome to the boards, just wondering if you knew about the Roll Calls for the Pacific Sun. You can post there and maybe someone will add there name to the roll.

My guess is you are another Karen. As kaseyoz said there are a few of us around here. Welcome aboard & please post again before you go so we can wish you "Bon Voyage". You'll have a great time. Who are you travelling with?

Karen

hi KAZH. Welcome to our cruise family. Are you all packed? Have you get your cabin no yet? DH and I do our 1st cruise Feb 2007 on the SUN. WE will be in Empress 116 outside near lifts. Everyone is sooooooo helpful here so ask as many questions as you want. Have you booked any excursions? You and your mum will be 1st to sail after SUN'S dry docking. I wonder if you can find out what was done to her. I'm sure the family that have and hav'nt sailed on her would love to know. Will watch your sailaway and keep an eye on you during your cruise via cruise cam. Please write a review when you return and post photos. Have a ball both of you. Suexxx:)

Welcome alymo, hope you have a great holiday! Don't forget to let us know about your trip when you get back.

Thank you so much. I am not sure the ship will be ready for my N622 cruise. Just a feeling!!

Archived