Balconies on Holiday

shhhhh

As I understand it, there are no balcony rooms on the Holiday.

I have heard about "secret," out of the way doors leading to small balconies (on some ships) where you can get a bit of privacy.

Are there any of these on the Holiday?

Okay, don't know where you heard that, but there are "balcony" cabins on Holiday. There are the 10 Category 12 Suites on the Verandah deck.

So, if you want a balcony, you can book those.:)

Other than that, the only "secret" balcony (if I'm interpereting what you're asking correctly) would be at the front of the Verandah deck, in front and down the hall from those balcony cabins.;)

And this is about the Holiday, so I'm sure that Cotton will jump in here at some point, as she is the resident Holiday expert.:D

CJW

Be careful of booking balcony cabins on the Holiday. They only have 10 and there are 5 on each side. The problem is that there is a public set of steps that come up right next to the balconies so privacy is very limited to almost non existant. Thye are near the front of the ship on the V-deck and there is a lookout area that is jammed @ the sail away party and everyone can look right onto your balcony. They are also very small considering the age of the ship. Just came off of the Holiday in May and had a great time. Third time on her and still love it. Have fun!!!

Archived