Zenith cabins on the Florida deck

rianvi

Doug, I can't beleive we were neighbors! We were in 4083. I hope the baby didn't keep you awake:)

We were very happy with our cabin, lots of closet space and well cleaned, altthough a little worse for the wear.

Just be warned there's no fridge in the rooms, even though our reservation said there would be one.

Doug, I can't beleive we were neighbors! We were in 4083.

Actually, the port-side equivalent of 4082 is 4079... So you were one cabin aft of being my neighbor :) .

I'm surprised that your reservation said you would have a fridge. Was that something your travel agent told you, or direct from Celebrity?

Thank you for the quick response. We have booked those cabins for August 5th. My folks are sailing for the first time. I have read posts about problems with the toilets..excessive noise etc. We have sailed four times and it would take "alot" to "ruin" our vacation but I just wanted to prepare my folks if there were alot of problems with cabins on the Florida Deck. But they are outgoing and positive people who don't make big deals out of little things. Thanks again.

Peace, Anna:)

Doug, my paperwork from the agent said "refrigerator". Fodor's guid also says there are refrigerators in cabins on Zenith.

There are advantages to staying on Florida deck, and I would stay there again. First, it's low in the ship, so you don't feel the rocking as much. Second, we got our luggage way sooner than the upper floors (don't know if it's always the case). Third, we had no problems with plumbing but apparently some people on higher decks did. Finally, with the elevators being as bad as they are, at least you can walk to Deck 5 (Guest Relations and Playroom) easily.

Anna...I was in 4105 in early June. The cabin was great. No problems at all with plumbing and we had some rough seas. I stayed on Florida deck two other times on Zenith both port and starboard side. We have never had any problems at all and all 3 of our cabins stewards were great. Let me know if you have any other questions.

We just came back last Saturday and were in 4034 and were very happy. There were 4 of us in the cabin-my husband, daughter and her friend and we had plenty of room. We're used to 4 in a cabin and have no complaints. Hope this answers your question.

Archived