Just back from .....

kajsb

We had a wonderful and relaxing time. I hope to book another cruise next week but the actual cruise will probably be January 2006. I need the time to save up the money.

I asked about the Ecstasy pins. They do not have them on board the ship because they do not sail 5 day or longer cruises. BUT, the purser gave me a number to call. When the ship is repositioned, they will start doing 5 day cruises so they will need to have pins made for the past guest parties. Maybe by calling this number, we can beg for a pin. As soon as I unpack and find the paper, I will post it so you can call too.

Candi,

The number to call on the pin is 1-800-929-6400. I plan on waiting until it is closer to repositioning time for the Ecstasy to ask about the pins. They may not have them in stock just yet.

Hi Dianna,

I enjoyed meeting you too. Isn't it amazing that while we were on the same ship, we never ran into each other again. I never saw Terri again either. We had a wonderful and relaxing time.

Now, I am just planning for another cruise. I know that it will be 2006 before I can save up, but I've got to get something in the planning stages to avoid PCD.

Kathy, Glad you had a great time with your Mum on the cruise. (This is my first posting with these new boards here;hopefully this will go alright.) Hope she had a lovely time!!! mayrashke in Vancouver, Canada

Kathy thanks for the information. I too have to wait until 2006. I am going to really do it right though. When my daughter turns 18 we are doing the Island Princess 15 day round trip to Hawaii. Think of all the great sea days. Nothing to do but relax and unwind.

Candi

Candi,

I'm determined to make a reservation sometime next week. :D All I have to come up with for the deposit is $600. That will safeguard me against any price increases and give me a specific goal. Maybe this will stop me from spending $5- $10 a day at work for breakfast and lunch. I'd much rather have a cruise. So, each day that I don't buy b/l at work, I'm going to put a minimum of $5 in my money jar for the cruise. ;)

Archived