Past Triumph Cruisers?

I have searched the boards for hours reading as much as possible on Triumph reviews and info. I still have a few questions unanswered. As far as the shows go are they the same every night during a 7 night cruise? I've read that there's an early show and a later show~ how long are the shows? Same question for comedy shows? Public restrooms in the public areas~ are they easy to find and scattered frequently through out the ship? Which reminds me are there public restrooms at the port in Miami? Thank you for all of your replies you guys are the best for information and a few laughs here and there :)

The shows on a 7 night Triumph cruise are different every night. On the nights that they have an early and late show - they are the same with the exception of the adult comedy show - which is really late (midnight). Example - on the first night they had one show only at 10:30 - The Welcome Aboard Show. The second night (which was also formal night) they had two shows - one at 8:45 and one at 10:30 - "Wonderful World" both times - then the "adult comedy" at midnight. So as you can see, you can plan on a different show every night.

There are public restrooms everywhere - just keep your eyes open for them. Not sure about the Miami terminal - but I am sure there are some - I just never needed to find one.:)

Bon Voyage!!

I loved the Triumph as well!!

Plwnty ofpublic restrooms all over the ship and yes I know I took my son to a public restroom in the port while we waited in line on my first Triumph cruise.

Shows are not duplicated throughout the week but some nights there will be two shows (one for early seating dinner and one for late) and these will be the same. Adult comedy is usually at midnight and this is a seperate show fron the others.

Enjoy!!! She is a fabulous ship!!

Thank you everyone for the replies to my questions :) I wasn't able to get back the boards to read the replies until today. Hmmm a comedy show at midnight .....I might have to take a nap for that one lol Are there midnight buffets on certain nights??

Archived