Noise in cabins

Tinalou

Hey everyone!

Just a quickie (!:o!) about the noise that can be heard between cabins on the Sun. We are sort of worried that the neighbours will be able to hear us or we will hear them when we are in our cabins.

I cant remember who mentioned in a review that they could hear someone snoring in the next room. :eek:

Can you hear your neighbours talking/television/hanky panky? Doors closing, laughing/ chatter? :o Just curious how soundproof the cabins are, not that we would be up to anything cheeky! :p

I am pretty sure we were in M120. We had friends on one side and we could hear them talking sometimes. Definitely heard the big argument, as they ours. :eek: We could bang on the wall and speak loudly and be heard. often "goodnight Johnboy" was said.

Our neighbours on the other side had music we heard a few times and once they were up banging around in the middle of the night.

I don't really think the noise was all that much of a problem. If any heard snoring it was probably me (doing the snoring that is).

not that we would be up to anything cheeky! :p

:p Of course you wont be doing anything cheeky, You'll be on your honeymoon:p :D

The only time I could hear something from next door was when I was in the bathroom and they flushed the toilet.

Karen

We had my parents in the cabin next to us on Sun and I heard Dad snoring one night - but he's a loud snorer, and the we way the cabins were layed out we were actually sleeping head to head with the just the wall between us, so we were pretty close.

Generally you'd have to be getting pretty loud to be heard

We were in U112 and next to us was a couple with a young child. We hardly heard much at all. I was surprised just how quiet it actually was. I expected to hear crying everyday etc but only a couple of times in the 11 days. Even then you couldn't hear actual words or anything just mumbles. My poor family had trouble sleeping because of my snoring so I hope I didn't keep next door awake. Always take earplugs anyway, just to be sure of a good sleep.

We were in E193 and the only thing we heard was the sliding door on our neighbours tv cabinet sliding open and closed once or twice when the sea got rough. That was all. No other noise.

It was very quiet.

Jenny

(dreaming of the balcony cabin we've booked on the Pacific Dawn) :p

:p Of course you wont be doing anything cheeky, You'll be on your honeymoon:p :D

The only time I could hear something from next door was when I was in the bathroom and they flushed the toilet.

Karen

Kazza said it all. We heard nothing either except the toilet flushing if we were in the bathroom. And yes, as you are on your honeymoon I guess you're probably more worried about what your neighbours will hear as opposed to what you will hear:p

Karen

Archived