booked a cruise to the bahamas!! please leave on p and o board

kaseyoz

Please can you leave this on the p and o boards. thanks

well, i finally can say i have booked my third cruise. this one is a beauty.

My daughter 13, is going to play baseball in america at disneyworld of sport. There are 11 girls under 15 going from all over australia , so i am very proud of her.

Anyway I have to go to take photos:D.

I have been checking out cruises and found some cheap ones, mainly because it may be cyclone season. I am willing to take the risk.

I have booked for october 14th for 5 days on carnival fantasy, stopping at nassau (home of the atlantis resort) half moon cay and st. turks both wonderful islands. This will be just the two of us. son will be off to italy on an exchange program, hubby left behind to work,to pay for all this travel. Havent I got the best hubby!!

kazza and karmac, this is hysterical. I went over the the roll call board for the fantasy and the only listed person for my cruise is a Karyn!!can you belive that.

Ok epic over i am just so excited, my 3rd cruise in 12 months AND this trip includes 11 days at disneyland and a stop in san franscisco not on the cruise

Now i need a new countdown.

thanks for listening karon

i did check it out for "old times sake" but spend more time on the "disboard"

There was a disney cruise but i felt that my daughter may be too old(not me!!)or we may be disneyed out.

HI Kaseyoz. Congratulate your daughter on her amazing achievement in her sport. You must be very proud. Will you be flying to America? Is the cruise after the comp? Take photos of everything. I know the cruise family wish you and your daughter a great time. Maybe we can find a view cam for your ship and peek in on your stops. Suexxx:)

Well done kaseyoz. You will have a great time. It is such a pity that the cruise is only 5 nights!!

I was in the Caribbean last October, and we were actually diverted to Nassau from the Cayman Islands, because of Hurricane Wilma. We weren't wrapped in Nassau. It was a bit hectic, as everything, including tours were literally put together only hours before. The people were a bit in your face, which I'm not used to.

We didn't go to the Atlantis hotel, but did see it quite clearly from the ship anyway. You do have to pay to use the pool. You pay by paying for an actual hotel room, which can turn out to be an expensive exercise.

We missed our tour of Nassau, in all of the confusion, so didn't get to see what there was on offer as such.

Freeport, also in the Bahamas, was the complete opposite. A lot nicer, quiter, and friendlier.

I have also noted that the Fantasy and Pacific Sun are very similar, if not same, in apperance. I do know that Pacific Sun is an Ex-Carnival ship, but deck plans are different.

Enjoy!!

Kaseyoz, How exciting for you all, except maybe your dear hubby but I bet he is so proud of your daughters achievement. Sounds like you will have a fantastic time so I hope the cyclones stay away for you. Looking forward to your posts when you get back.

Archived