carry on beer

Dardreamer

Lets say a creative person wanted to carry beer not sodas on... and a soft sided cooler... well if you opened the end of a 12 pak soda box very carfully and replaced the sodas with beer then maybe taped it closed (both ends) or glue then if asked say I did not want to chance the box opening and spilling my sodas ;);) while boarding...

bam a creative person would have beer on board!!!!!

Just a thought I do not condone this actions.....;):D;)

Sail Away....

John

All you have to do is get a cheep throw away suit case at a thrift store. Get 2 cases of beer, boubble wrap them and check the bag at the port, do not carry on. Very easy no problems sent right to your room.

All you have to do is get a cheep throw away suit case at a thrift store. Get 2 cases of beer, boubble wrap them and check the bag at the port, do not carry on. Very easy no problems sent right to your room.

Yep, that's how you do it! Except we substitute liquor!

Yep. But no need to bubble wrap if using a extra suitcase just for beer:D

Dardreamer,

Please provide the following information.

Sail date

Ship

Cabin number

I am sure this will allow the CCL to better serve your needs. That way they can have extra ice, bottle opens and who knows what in your room.

;)

Sorry just kidding could not help myself.

Cubscout, have you done this recently? Doesn't the weight of the luggage give away it's contents as soon as the porter tries to lift it? What about the x-ray machine?

A friend of mine, knows a friend who is cruising on an extreme budget and does not drink liquor.;)

Thanks for the help.

Strat

Cubscout, have you done this recently? Doesn't the weight of the luggage give away it's contents as soon as the porter tries to lift it? What about the x-ray machine?

A friend of mine, knows a friend who is cruising on an extreme budget and does not drink liquor.;)

Thanks for the help.

Strat

The Porters don't care. Put it in a rolling suitcase so you don't have to carry it. They will x ray it, but they are looking for weapons and contra band. We do it all the time. Never had it taken away yet;)

Archived