Liberty August 30, 2006 -looking for tour sharers

Zoë's Girl

I'm looking to book two private tours. We're a Canadian family. My husband and I and our 2 sons ages 14 and 16.

I've inquired about two private tours and have pricing and a reservation. (both recommended by Julie and Dan of the wonderful review posting).

One is with driveAmalfi from Naples on July 31st - 2 hours in Pompeii and then the Amalfi coast with various stops. The price is so much better if we can find another 3 or 4 people to join us. Let me know if you're interested.

The other is with Dream Tours from Cannes on August 9th. - Village of Eze, Monaco, Nice, and St. Paul de Vence. Sounds fantastic. Again the price is way better if we can find another 4 people. Please let me know if you're interested and I'll pass along all the details.

Thanks,

Andrea

Andrea, You may want to post this on the Roll Call board, that is the best way to find someone to tour share. Here is a link to the Liberty roll call boards. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=334&order=desc

You can get to it from the main CC board page - just scroll down. There is not a posting for your sailing yet, but you still have time to find someone that is sailing with you.

Andrea, You may want to post this on the Roll Call board, that is the best way to find someone to tour share. Here is a link to the Liberty roll call boards. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=334&order=desc

You can get to it from the main CC board page - just scroll down. There is not a posting for your sailing yet, but you still have time to find someone that is sailing with you.

Thanks so much, I'll do that. I'm new to this.

Andrea

Andrea; Come on over to our 7/30 Liberty board, Carnival Roll Calls. You'll fine a couple dozen posters sharing info, excursions, etc. Regards, DMaugle

Thanks a bunch.

Andrea

Archived