Glory Sofabed vs Upper Bunk

We will be 3 single girls in one cabin on the Glory. When I booked the trip, the rep told me that our cabin (6327) had 2 twins and the upper, all of which were the Carnival Comfort Bed. I just went online to see what was above and below our cabin, and realized that what we actually have is 2 twins and a sofabed.

Which do you think is better -- the upper or the sofabed? Has anyone slept on the sofabed before? Is it like a regular sofabed, or is it closer to the Carnival Comfort Bed? If it's a regular sofabed, is it at all comfortable?

Thanks for your help!

Yes we had the sofabed..We loved it. We are booked again in Nov. same ship and have no problem with having the sofabed. It has drawers under it too.

We just made sure we all kept our stuff on our own bed. The sofa was considered a bed and we all just sat on our own. we piled anything we wanted on our on space. we kept stufff under the beds and the sofa person used the drawers......lots of room worked great..

Carla

We had four single gals in a balcony room on the Glory. We had the upper and the sofabed. I ended up getting the sofabed and it felt like a regular bed to me. I hate firm mattresses because they hurt my hip, but I was fine on the sofa bed. The person who gets it should be fine. Have fun on your girls' cruise! We had so much fun last year that we're doing another girls' cruise next week!

Had a sofa bed on the last 2 cruises and it slept like any regular twin bed to my son. (14 years old at the time) He was about 5' 5" then and had plenty of room.

It did not "pull out" (which is what I think of when you say sofa bed). They simply remove the back cushions and put the bedding on. We left it made up all the time as a bed. Some folks have the cabin steward change it back and forth from a sofa during the day to a bed at night.

I was on the Inspiration in May and slept on the sofa bed. I may be wrong, but I think all Carnival sleepers are "flatten the back" not "fold out" beds. I took an egg crate pad with me in a "suck all the air out storage bag" and was so glad I did. It cost only $14 at Walmart, was easily checked and left on board. I slept like a baby in my "Carnival comfort bed" enhanced version.

Bonnie

Archived