Thanks to the person who posted Southwest Airlines extension of schedules

Charliesmom

It may have been on the Princess forum - but I couldn't find it when I looked again.

Some kind soul posted that Southwest Airlines had just opened up their November and early December schedules and I was able to book a one way ticket from Providence to Tampa on December 6th for $88.80 per person. I'll have to keep my eyes open for when they post later flights so I can buy our return tickets.

Thanks - whoever you are - you just helped me save a bundle.

Roberta

In addition to Southwest, anyone flying from Newark or Philadelphia to Fort Lauderdale might want to check USA3000. Prices as low as $69 each way, no requirement to buy round trip or stay Saturday nights like the major carriers. They serve Ft. Myers, which is our home airport, and we often use them for direct flights to Cleveland. We will be using them in Sept to go to St. Louis, again a direct flight for $69. Southwest will match the price but their flights are one stop through Chicago Midway.

Hi Roberta,

Your welcome;) . Roz and I posted at the same time the other morning once we discovered the new flight schedule on SW web site. It felt good to finally be able to contribute to this web site, since all I have done in the last month is take in information. I’m glad you save some $. It’s been very informational here and glad to have found others who enjoy cruising as much as I do (but with much more insight).

Hope you have a great cruise!

John

Archived