Close Beaches to Port

jkrav

My friends and I are all going to be on the Diamond Princess in December and are all 19/20 yrs old. All we want to do is go to a nice beach, drink and chill at the ports. Any recommendations on the best spots to do this in PV, MA, and Cabo?

In Cabo there is a long beach just east of the main shopping area downtown with lots of restaurants fronting on the beach. You can either take a cab, walk or take a boat from the pier.

In Mazatlan you can walk or cab to the Stone Island ferry and then take the shuttle there to beach and beach/bar areas. Alternatively take a cab to the Gold Zone where all the big hotels and shops are. The beach there is wide and long too.

In PV, you can go to the beach along the Malecon downtown near the cathedral.

Another alterantive in all 3 places is to find a day-use hotel where you can pay a small fee to use their facilities. This is not what we enjoy, so I can't advise you on the best ones, but hopefully others here can.

Archived