best snorkel tour in nassau?

edl868

We'll be on a cruise (Carnival Celebration) that docks in Nassau (and we've never been here before) around 8am in the morning. Was looking at the Stuart Cove and Bahamas Booze Cruise tours. Anyone been on these and have comments? Also, if we dock at 8am, would we have enough time to meet a tour at 10am? 9am? Where exactly does the ship dock vs. where we have to go for a particular tour?

Appreciate whatever advice on these or other snorkel trips. Cheers.

My husband and I booked at our with Stuart Cove 2 years ago. We stopped in Nassau on RCL Majesty of the Seas. We had a very nice time. The one thing you need to know is that it is on the other side of the island and as far as I can remember it took about 45 minutes in their van to get there. They picked us up right outside of the market. Remember to take their phone number and your cell phone. This way you can track them down if you can't find the van.

It was so reasonable compared to cruise line excursions. We snorkeled at 2 places and then they did a "feed the sharks" where you can actually go in the water and watch. My husband and I were the only ones that chose to stay on the boat! LOL. I think this was a 3 hour trip. Not including travel time. They have a little shop at their docks where you can purchase drinks, etc.

This was extremely well organized and reliable. If you have any other questions, ask and I will try to remember or ask DH.

thanks for your responses! yes, I was thinking we'd have a difficult time making the morning trip for Stuart's so I think we'll shoot for the afternoon tour. This looks like the best one to go on. thanks again!

I say Stuarts Cove also...they did a great job when we were there two years ago.

I had never snorkeled and the staff was great about getting me squared away and snorkeling. I did fine and loved every minute.

We met the tour bus in front of the fountain at the pier area. You'll see it when you get there...we did the afternoon tour.

Have fun!

Archived