Best 9A Corner Aft Balcony on Conquest?

TexasMom2

I know this question has probably been asked a zillion times, but I'm too lazy to search and I know you guys will be happy to answer. :)

Which decks on the Conquest have the best 9A corner aft balconies? They all looked to be shaped differently and some of the balconies look shallower than others, but sometimes drawings can be deceiving.

Anyone out there with a good recommendation?

We always opt for deck SIX - I would not choose deck EIGHT, because of the potential for NOISE from chairs being scooted around LIDO deck. And, if you will notice, deck SEVEN does not possess a FULLY aft section of railing, whereas deck SIX does.

43476784-L.jpg

As an added benefit (and I am not sure about the other levels) - the corners on deck SIX have a SECOND door which opens into the hall (which it shares with the adjacent port or starboard Cat 8 cabin. This helps to block unwanted noises from the hall!!!

81817790-L.jpg

81818254-L.jpg

81817113-L.jpg

CORNERS R U L E !!!

81817897-L.jpg

Tom

I have to disagree I love the balconies on the Veranda deck and we have never had noise problems. My last two cruises were on the Veranda deck wrap, I also think that this balcony is the biggest of the three decks and you do have a lot of privacy, you can only be seen while you are standing at the rail. We never had problems with garbage on our deck either, I tried to book this deck for my next cruise but it was taken so I have the one on the Empress deck but told my TA if the port side Veranda one becomes available I want it. Just my opinion. Linda

My favorite aft wrap is 7440 portside. it's not as deep as the wrap on deck 6 but it is longer and wraps around the corner more so you have a better view down the postside of the ship, plus you have a cabin deck above and below you so the only noises you will hear is the vibration of the ship and the water below.

Archived