Budget Rental and Port Canaveral

hoosier

Hey everyone...

We are sailing Glory on 7/17 but flying into Orlando on 7/16. We are renting a car from Budget (at airport) and will drop it off in Cape Canaveral (on Astronaut Way) on 7/17. Is this the right drop off that will shuttle us to the Port? Or have I picked the wrong drop off spot?? Any info/advice will be appreciated,

Jody

Jody,

You have the right spot. I rented that way this past May. I assume you rented via the internet. If so, your printed copy of the confirmation should show the drop off location as CC5. The address is 8401 Astronaut Blvd. It is less than 10 minutes from there to the pier. Driving from the airport, once you get on A1A which is also known as Astronaut Blvd the Budget office is about 1.5 miles past the Radison Hotel on the right side of the road. When we were there the shuttle picked us up at the office and showed us where he would pick us up upon our return. It worked out great. We also picked up a car there for the return trip to Orlando.

Ron

Thank you for your answer, Ron. Just trying to make sure there are no kinks in the day and no big surprises. Your answer was most helpful! Why, I think I will have to have a drink of the day in your honor.........................

Jody;)

Archived