Need Help with Smilies

Terre

How the heck do we get the smilies where we want them in the message. They used to go right where you want them, now they only go at the top of the page. Any suggestions?

Terre: You need to go to blue tool bar, CPUSER, go to edit signature, scroll to bottom and make sure smilies are "on". That will give you another set of them, to the right when you go to reply, that will go into the body of your message. Hope this makes sense. :o

Okay, I checked my signature and it said that smilies were on, but I don't see any to the right, only the ones at the bottom of this message box. I guess it just doesn't work for me. Thanks for the tip, though...I'm still getting used to the "new" boards and the way things work.

Terre: Your welcome. One other place to look might be, CPUSER, edit options, go all the way to the bottom. Misc. options. I changed to "enhanced interface-wysiwyg editing" . When I couldn't get mine to work, I did everything everyone suggested all at one time, so I'm not sure what really fixed it! Sorry. :D But try this. Hope it works for you.

One thing I’ve noticed about advanced editing . . . looks like you need to turn it off before you can add/change a countdown clock in your signature. Once the clock is there, you can turn advanced editing on again. At least, that was my experience.:)

Archived