Questions about conquest Class

richcrow

We are looking to book a twelve day Mediterranean cruise on the Freedom and had a few questions about this class of ships.

What, if any, class of balcony cabins should I avoid?

What are the best dining room assignments to request?

Having never cruised on a ship this size, is crowding a problem with the ship sailing with 3000+ passengers?

Any other useful information that anyone can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Richard

We are looking to book a twelve day Mediterranean cruise on the Freedom and had a few questions about this class of ships.

What, if any, class of balcony cabins should I avoid? The only ones I would avoid is the ones with an obstructed view.

What are the best dining room assignments to request? You can't request a dining room, only early or late seating. Go with the time frame that you normally eat.

Having never cruised on a ship this size, is crowding a problem with the ship sailing with 3000+ passengers? It has never been a problem for us but some people feel crowded.

Any other useful information that anyone can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Richard

We sailed on the Elation last year and the Conquest this year. We were a little afraid the Conquest (3,000+) would be too crowded. We were pleasantly surprised. On sea days our group of 15 met around 8:30 to eat and the lines in the buffet were never long. (a couple minutes wait at the omelette station was the worst.--I was usually next in line there) On exursion days we met earlier depending on what we had planned.

The shows do fill up early--for the 8:30 show all of us needed to get there around 8:10-8:15 to get seats together. However never a problem!

I think you will love your cruise. I can't wait to book another one!:)

Thanks Dick and Melindia for your answers to my questions. I'm particularly glad to here that the ship never felt like it was crowded. We were a little concerned since the largest ship that we have sailed on is the HAL Vista Class which has a capicity of 1,800+.

Richard

Archived