Blue Mountain Coffee?

tommygirl31700

Does anyone know where the best place in Montego Bay is to buy some Blue Mountain Coffee? We got some the last time we were there but in Ocho Rios. Thanks.

Someone in my office told me to pick up some Blue Mountain when I'm in Ocho Rios . . . is it that good and where would I find it there? Thanks.

Does anyone know where the best place in Montego Bay is to buy some Blue Mountain Coffee? We got some the last time we were there but in Ocho Rios. Thanks.

WE GOT OURS IN ONE OF THOSE SHOPS AT THE TERMINAL RIGHT THERE WHEN YOU GET OFF OF THE SHIP IN MONTEGO BAY.

I remember alot of places selling it and you'll see advertisibng all over the place for it as well. My dh did talk a place down to 12.00 a lb. for it which I understand was pretty good, I don't know tho.......................We do love the Blue Mountain and will be getting a bunch of it this time! Our friends all wanted some. Also watch for the "imposters".

I remember alot of places selling it and you'll see advertisibng all over the place for it as well. My dh did talk a place down to 12.00 a lb. for it which I understand was pretty good, I don't know tho.......................We do love the Blue Mountain and will be getting a bunch of it this time! Our friends all wanted some. Also watch for the "imposters".

At those prices, it must be good; can't wait to find it and hopefully buy it for $12 as well.

As for the imposters :eek: thanks for the "heads up!"

Imposters will read "Jamaican Mountain" coffee... they aren't really imposters-- just not Blue Mountain....Look on the label that has the Jamaica Coffee Board (or something like that:) ) stating that it is 100% Blue Mountain-- there are some that are blends.

I don't think you will find it for $12 anymore! More like $15-18... most shops sell it for pretty similar prices.... sometimes at the supermarkets you can get it a little cheaper.

Archived