Last Minute Legend Questions

Three days to go and need to know a few details of about Legend's facilities. I would appreciate any help you may be able to give:-

Are there laundry facilities (for guest use)?

Can I hire formal dress, or do I need my own tux etc.?

From memory both of the above were available on Radiance Class and also on Princess, but I'm not so sure about Vision Class.

Thanks in advance.

Alan

Three days to go and need to know a few details of about Legend's facilities. I would appreciate any help you may be able to give:-

From memory both of the above were available on Radiance Class and also on Princess, but I'm not so sure about Vision Class.

Thanks in advance.

Alan

Alan.............as others have mentioned, no guest laundry facitlities, but the ship has very reasonably priced laundry and dry cleaning.

You can rent a tux from the ship.......it's easier to do it ahead of time, but they will also accomodate you onboard.

Rick

Thanks in advance.

Alan

Hi Alan.

Just want to wish you a fantastic cruise on Legend.. we are sailing for the 2x ...on august 5th....when you return. I look forward to comparing notes. Have a Great cruise..HAPPY SAILING!! regards, Carol

Archived