Is Carnival aware of cruisecritic?

Do you think even members on Carnival ships know about cruisecritic? Do you think if you mention it to people like your stewardist, or your dining room team, do you think they would treat you differently?

Just buy one of Cruise Critics Polo shirts with their Logo on them, you will have a great time on board :D

Fred

Dude...give it a freakin rest already. We ALL know you feel like you were gypped on your most recent cruise:rolleyes:...Perhaps you should write to UB and ask for your money back.
I am way ahead of you. Cant wait until my next cruise! Thanks Carnival!

Crikekys, guy!! Give it a rest will ya? We have already heard about your lousy cruise on Carnival. Write to Uncle Bob for a while!

And what business is it of yours if people smoke in their cars anyway! You have too much time on your hand, me thinks.

I did'nt mean to offend another smoker. but I choose to remain smelling fresh. Lets protect our children and our future. A smoke free America awaits!

What people do is their business and besides they tried that with the Paradise ship. Now it's a smoking ship. Usually in every group they have at least one smoker. We have a smoker going in our group. Not a problem with me.

Crikekys, guy!! Give it a rest will ya? We have already heard about your lousy cruise on Carnival. Write to Uncle Bob for a while!

And what business is it of yours if people smoke in their cars anyway! You have too much time on your hand, me thinks.

Someone suggested a cruise critic party and someone else said "No Way". Why not? We had one on RCCI and it was wonderful. Refreshments were provided along with a nice spot on the ship. So what can it cost Carnival? It's great public relations.

Has nothing to do with cost. There are only 2 lines I believe (Celebrity and RCL?) that have official cruise critic meet and greets... that's it. Sorry :(

I suppose wearing a CC polo shirt may not necessarily help get better service, but it would certainly point you out to other CC members on-board. With two potential positives like that, I don't think you can go wrong!

Plus, some of the popular private booked excursions might even go the extra mile if they recognize the CC name. I know a number of them have gained significant exposure from this site.

Yes, they read the boards.

No, we can't have an offical party like RCI or Celebrity. Threads that push the issue beyond that usually get closed or pulled.

PoppaDaddyO, Please, please, please give it a rest! :rolleyes:

I suppose wearing a CC polo shirt may not necessarily help get better service, but it would certainly point you out to other CC members on-board. With two potential positives like that, I don't think you can go wrong!

Plus, some of the popular private booked excursions might even go the extra mile if they recognize the CC name. I know a number of them have gained significant exposure from this site.

CC shirts acts as a Nutbar magnet. Every whiner on board will see it and start complaining to you about everything. :rolleyes: Most don't understand that it is a website and think you are a "cruise critic".

I was once talking with our waiter during a brief slow time. I mentioned Cruise Critic and he got a suprised look on his face. I said, "have you heard of it?" and he said, "oh yes." I said, "don't worry, you've been great, I'll mention your name." He got a big smile and thanked me.

I was on a NCL ship I forget the name in Nov 2004 going to Alaska out of Seattle. I talked with the Purser and they arranged a meet and mingle party for free. It was posted in their newspaper and it was attended by quite a large CC members. Maybe 20 or so. Even the CD attended.

Robb

I wore a CruiseCritic hat some of the time and did not notice any difference,

Try wearing it to bed and see what happens. I've heard a sombrero really gets the whore moans going. Oops!!! I meant the hormones. :D

Try wearing it to bed and see what happens. I've heard a sombrero really gets the whore moans going. Oops!!! I meant the hormones. :D

Never put a hat on the bed", my mother used to say. "Its bad luck."

from

http://www.m-enterprise.de/miasma/data/text/beach.htm

Just don't leave a hat on the bed

from

http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/vhs-title-d/drugstore-cowboy/24822/

Snarky

I'm not talking to you :p, you reviver of ancient tilting ship threads.

I guess the two of you need a time out?:p

Originally Posted by MrPete

Snarky

The adjective snarky is first recorded in 1906. It is from dialectal British snark, meaning 'to nag, find fault with', which is probably the same word as snark, snork, meaning 'to snort, snore'

from

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=snarky

Slang Irritable or short-tempered; irascible.

from

http://www.bartelby.net/61/80/S0508050.html

Archived