Is Carnival aware of cruisecritic?

I wore a CruiseCritic hat some of the time and did not notice any difference,

The Hat won't cut it, the Polo shirt looks more official. I was stopped in the cabin passage way while heading to my stateroom when a guy popped out of his cabin and stopped me and asked If I could get him some lining for his roll away or 3rd bed :eek:. I told him there was a button on the phone called Hospitality or something like that, that pages his cabin steward and he said ok and went back inside.

During the Cruise people would stop and ask me what magazine I was writing for LOL.

During Supper Club at Scarletts I told my Waitress that I was with Cruise Critic and was writing a review on Supper CLub, All hell broke loose and I was greeted by everyone even the chef came out to greet me LOL.

Because Carnival Vacation Club puts a nice magnetic sticker on your door, something about VIP etc... The people across pointed out to another family member and said look thats the guy I was talking to you about he is a Cruise Critic :D

The only department that didnt want me there for pictures was Camp Carnival, and I totally understand due to the security and safety of the children.

Fred

I don't know about carnival but our last crusie on the Tahitian Princess we had a reception with free app and drinks. It was in the Patter and a ton of folks showed up

They have that on Carnival too, it's the Captains Party :p But they don't set anything up for Cruise Critic. Now, if you have a group booked, you can use some of your amenity points to have a cocktail party... but it's not something Carnival just does.

They have that on Carnival too, it's the Captains Party :p But they don't set anything up for Cruise Critic. Now, if you have a group booked, you can use some of your amenity points to have a cocktail party... but it's not something Carnival just does.

When I was on the Caribbean Princess a while back, we had a Cruise Critic meet and greet and Princess was really great about pulling it all together...the CD even showed up along with alot of other staffers. And it was a big party...50 or 60 cruisers I believe.

Archived