New Cruise Terminal Brooklyn Info

tedd

We will be sailing Crown Princess August 7th through the Brooklyn Terminal.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.Parking, Lines for Boarding, Any thing that would help about driving into the terminal.

We would be driving from the Philadelphia suburbs.

Hi Tedd,

You will probably get a better response if you post this question on the Princess forum. I hope they have the ship fixed by then for you following the problem this week...

For those on this thread who don't know the Crown Princess had a steering malfunction and suffered a terrible list. There were a number of people injured including two critically (one was a little girl who damaged her femoral artery) and several broken bones. There are several threads over on the Princess Board if you are interested. The main one for the incident is http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=381758&page=25.

I know how they feel, we had a similar incident on the Sun caused by a freak wave during bad weather last September. I honestly believe the only reason more people were not injured on our cruise was because most people were sitting in the lounge waiting for bingo to start or flat on their backs in their cabins with sea sickness due to the nasty seas we were in. The CP incident would have been more frightening because it was so sudden!!

Cheers,

Chaz:)

Archived