freedom tours in saint john nb

i have looked on their site and it seems they have some good tours that are better than the ships ( carnival victory ) and the prices are cheaper. has anyone used them while they were in saint john? i am hoping to find something on my own for saint john and would like to do something without all the ship passengers for a better time.

thanks for any info on this tour co. music

i have looked on their site and it seems they have some good tours that are better than the ships ( carnival victory ) and the prices are cheaper. has anyone used them while they were in saint john? i am hoping to find something on my own for saint john and would like to do something without all the ship passengers for a better time.

thanks for any info on this tour co. music

Freedom tours is a very reliable local company. I think they would provide a great tour.

We just returned from the July 1st sailing if the Victory. We were a party of 9 and used Freedom Tours. The service and the knowledge of the guide was great. The best thing about a private tour is you can dicate how long you stay at each place of interest.

We dealt with Heather when making the plans and she met the ship on arrival.

Alan

We just returned from the July 1st sailing if the Victory. We were a party of 9 and used Freedom Tours. The service and the knowledge of the guide was great. The best thing about a private tour is you can dicate how long you stay at each place of interest.

We dealt with Heather when making the plans and she met the ship on arrival.

Alan

thanks, it sounds like you had a good time. i am going to try to get in on something. i am a solo traveler and sometimes it is hard to get in on a tour that has a private group. but i might get lucky. thanks again.

music

i just talked to heather at freedom trails. she has put me on a list for any tours that come up the will take on a single passenger. it is kind of tough to get a seat on a tour sometimes when you are solo. but if a group or tour comes up that wont be bothered by a single person i can go. i am just going to wait and see if something comes up with them. if not, i will wander around the port, shop and still have a great time.

and alan, she remembered you and your '' sweet-16 tour ''. she said it was great and all of you made it a fantastic tour. :) i hope i get to go on a tour with them.

• 2 weeks later...

We used freedom Tours last week and were very pleased with our tour. Not only did they provide us with an excellent tour but they also assisted us in booking a tour in Halifax for the next day. Highly recommended, good people, nice tour.

We used freedom Tours last week and were very pleased with our tour. Not only did they provide us with an excellent tour but they also assisted us in booking a tour in Halifax for the next day. Highly recommended, good people, nice tour.

i am on their list to be invited to go on a tour with a group when i am there. being a solo cruiser and trying to book with an independent can be a bit of a problem sometimes. but i would much rather do something on my own than with the ship. i hope i get a seat on one of their tours that day. they sound like a great tour co. and i know i will have a great time.

thanks for letting me know you liked them :)

Archived