Arcadia December 2007 Panama Canal

Compo55

Hello,

My wife and I are booked on the J727 cruise from Barbados to Acapulco on 14th December 2007. It seems a very long time to wait but will no doubt pass by okay.

Is there anyone else booked on this cruise yet? We already know of one couple, Angela and Peter, who we met on an earlier cruise, but it would be good to hear from anyone else.

Regards

Ian & Ellena

Not on your cruise sorry, but we do get on as you get off for J728! We will be on board for our 30th anniversary. We have been on Arcadia twice already with another 2 booked on her - as well as 5 other cruises before J728!

Hi Gill,

You will no doubt be flying out on the plane we return on. If you ensure that some drink is left on the plane for us, we'll leave some on the ship for you!! I hope you have a great time.

Ian

I promise to leave some on the flight - easy as I rarely drink!!!

Can't say I'm looking forward to the flight, which is always ghastly, but it has to be endured I suppose! We have upgraded though, so at least we'll have a little more room. I understand Acapulco Airport is the pits.

• 8 months later...

Hi Gill,

Well over 9 months have gone by, and there are less than 8 to go now. It still seems a long way in the future, but can't wait for it to arrive. We have already booked a trip for Costa Rica, and looking at some for the other ports. Have you booked anything yet?

Regards

Ian

Archived