OK – Someone respond

I went in to check and make sure I had instant notifications set on my emails – since it hasn’t been working. I figured I would disable it and then enable it again and see if it works. Well then I clicked in to check the subscriptions that I currently had and none of them were checked – now I don’t know if that’s because I disabled them and then enabled them or if I may have found the glitch (it’s not recognizing the blanket “instant email notification”. So if someone can please respond to this email and I will wait a little bit and check my email. I will report back my findings.

I went in to check and make sure I had instant notifications set on my emails – since it hasn’t been working. I figured I would disable it and then enable it again and see if it works. Well then I clicked in to check the subscriptions that I currently had and none of them were checked – now I don’t know if that’s because I disabled them and then enabled them or if I may have found the glitch (it’s not recognizing the blanket “instant email notification”. So if someone can please respond to this email and I will wait a little bit and check my email. I will report back my findings.
hope this works for you

noticed a few days again also that on the subscriptions listed, the box for instant notification is blank next to each thread, although I have the "blanket" instant email notification marked. I believe this is what see u onboard is referring to.

Funny thing is I did get about 3 emails 2 days ago so I got all excited thinking the system was back up and running. Then....nothing. Even the particular threads that I had received a notification of are now not notifiying me again. Wonder if they had it "fixed" and now it's "broken" again. or if it is my setup? I hate to keep messing with it, in case I'm only making it worse :D Anyone else get some notifications and have it stop as mysteriously as it began?

Hey I got an email notification from Hilltopfamily - nothing from Host Kristi. I guess it's hit and miss. I guess we willhave to wait and see if it gets fixed soon. It's a real pain trying to keep up on which posts to check back on.

Archived