Wow! Just snagged 6232 on the Spirit!

themoon

Last year on the Spirit, I had this 6232 and another CC member had 6234, we opened the divider for the cruise, and had 2 Cruise Critic's parties with all that balcony.....There was plenty of room for all of us.. This cabin is just as quiet as anyother 8E, never heard anything, but in 6234, they heard cart banging against the walls, as they went around the corners.

We need to be more quiet about this cabin, everyone will be trying to get it and I will never get it again...I also have the exact cabin on Costa next year, the ship is identical to the Spirit...

Jan

Hi Kathy! :D

Loved the balcony on this cabin! And the Cabin Crawl was a hoot! We had a great time with all our CC friends and another group, even had a roo on board! ;)

P. S. Kathy, we are in the middle of planning the next Legend Cabin Crawl, sure wish you and Michael were coming along. We even have birthdays to celebrate, could use the 2 extra singers! :p

We need to be more quiet about this cabin, everyone will be trying to get it and I will never get it again...

Hah! Yeah, I was just thinking, first thing I'm going to mention in my cruise review is how disappointed I was with this cabin, and how no one should EVER book it if they can possibly avoid it: the incredible noise, the soot, the crewmembers rappelling down from the upper decks to clean the balcony glass at odd hours, the special fungus and moss that for some reason only accumulates on extended balconies... oh the horrors, the horrors! NEVER AGAIN!!! :D :D

• 4 months later...
Hah! Yeah, I was just thinking, first thing I'm going to mention in my cruise review is how disappointed I was with this cabin, and how no one should EVER book it if they can possibly avoid it: the incredible noise, the soot, the crewmembers rappelling down from the upper decks to clean the balcony glass at odd hours, the special fungus and moss that for some reason only accumulates on extended balconies... oh the horrors, the horrors! NEVER AGAIN!!! :D :D

lmao

leo jay - you crack me up!

thanks for sharing guys...I promise not to tell too many people about this little gem...but if you can keep a secret, we just got 7258 on the legend for nov.2007 (my 40th b-day gift from DH)

but we promise to right a scathing review when we return ;)

It really was awful. It had these three big padded lounge chairs, four chairs and a table...when my DH was at one end and I was at the other, I had to get up and walk 20ft to refill his wine glass LOL!

We are now spoiled forever, DH has already informed me that the next time we cruise with family, we will have to base the cruise on the availabilty of this cabin. The balcony was so big that when all seven of us were outside, we still could have gotten up to dance :D (not that we did, but you get the point).

lmao

leo jay - you crack me up!

thanks for sharing guys...I promise not to tell too many people about this little gem...but if you can keep a secret, we just got 7258 on the legend for nov.2007 (my 40th b-day gift from DH)

but we promise to right a scathing review when we return ;)

This was 6232 on our Legend cruise last year:

09020720vv6.th.jpg 09030656bc7.th.jpg

We're in 7258 on Miracle in August!

Shhhhhh!

:D

We're in 7258 on the Legend in less than 2 weeks! I can't wait!!! I don't have to worry about chair hoggers, I can just hog my own!

Lora,

We have this cabin for the 7 Day Western Caribbean out of Tampa in Nov. Please come back and post some pics of that GI-NORMOUS balcony!

We're sooo jealous that you'll be on the BNL cruise -- HAVE FUN!!

Archived