Leaving for FOS on Sunday: Last minute advice/tips for us?

Don't forget to go to Boleros to see Adrianne and have him make you a Mojito!!! And if you see my friend, Jesus, give him a hug too. Not sure where he'll be...they rotate the bar staff around every two weeks.

T

Hi! We were on the July 1 Freedom cruise and it was our best cruise ever! We did a snorkel and beach excursion in Cozumel that was really good. Ricky was very entertaining and everyone had a blast. They even picked us up right at our boat - very convenient. The shows were the best I've attended on any cruise and this was my 5th cruise. Just go and have a fun!:)

Don't forget to go to Boleros to see Adrianne and have him make you a Mojito!!! And if you see my friend, Jesus, give him a hug too. Not sure where he'll be...they rotate the bar staff around every two weeks.

T

Yes, Yes, Yes....Mojito's by Adrianne!! He's sooo funny:D

Have a great time and don't sweat the small stuff!

The Flowrider is easy to use on Port Days also. My son did the teen board the day we were in Grand Cayman, and he got several turns w/in the hour..only like 5 kids there!

Also, if you want to purchase the ship's model, do it very early on, as our 6/18 cruise they only had 100 and when I finally decided to get one, they were gone. Wish I had known that before!

And another tip is Have A Great Time.

My best advice is to savor every moment. The week flies by because Freedom is sooooooooo wonderful. I was on the 6/25 cruise and hated getting off the ship. ENJOY!!!

Lynn

Yeah, the only thing I hated about Freedom of the Seas is how fast the week went by. When your having fun, the week just flys by.

James Andrews is the cruise director and he talked to us many times. He is a really great cruise director.

Ray and Erin are the Krooze Komics and they were wonderful and very very funny. They are from New York and they are getting off Freedom of the Seas on July 30.

Archived