5 people in a cabin, Is it possible?

Hello All,

I've been on one cruise previously and had a balcony cabin, now I have to take the kids(made a promise and wasn't thinking clearly). I would like to cruise either the Triumph or the Victory, do either of these have a cabin that will hold 5 people or am I going to have to do 2 cabins? If they do have these cabins could you please let me know where they're at on the ship and any other information you can.

Thank you

John

Hello All,

I've been on one cruise previously and had a balcony cabin, now I have to take the kids(made a promise and wasn't thinking clearly). I would like to cruise either the Triumph or the Victory, do either of these have a cabin that will hold 5 people or am I going to have to do 2 cabins? If they do have these cabins could you please let me know where they're at on the ship and any other information you can.

Thank you

John

Triumph and Destiny hold 5 to a cabin. I was on the Triumph last year with 5 of us in a cat 12. Im in the same boat as you, me my wife and 3 kids. Its fun. This year its the Legend for New Years, one of my kids have to room with my parents. That ship has no cabin that will hold 5

We've done (and are doing again) 5 in a balcony cabin on Victory. We found that having the balcony helps when everyone's getting dressed at the same time. If you're booking a specific cabin, what you need to look for are the "quad" cabins (twin beds/queen, sofa and upper); they bring in a rollaway for the 5th bed. The newer ships do not sleep 5 in a cabin due to changed regulations; older ships are "grandfathered."

Archived