Pacific Sun

wenmar

My family and I will be going on the Pacific Sun in January 2007 for 10 nights and will be visiting Noumea and Villa.

I am after any inforation you can tell me about the ship particularly drink prices and information on kids club and childrens meals. (My children are aged

11 & 7).

My family and I will be going on the Pacific Sun in January 2007 for 10 nights and will be visiting Noumea and Villa.

I am after any inforation you can tell me about the ship particularly drink prices and information on kids club and childrens meals. (My children are aged

11 & 7).

Welcome to the boards wenmar. You'll find lots of information on here and feel free to ask any question you like, someone is bound to answer it for you. Is this your first cruise? You'll have a great time. We cruised on the Sun in April with our 3 children aged, 10, 11 & 15. They had a ball and we hardly ever saw them. The dinner question is a bit of a problem at the moment because apparently there is no kids dinner any more unless there are enough kids to warrant a seperate dining time. However, as you are cruising in school holidays one would think that there would be. If that's the case your children will eat at 4.45 - 5.45 and you will eat at which ever dining sitting you requested. You can ask to have your kids eat with you but personally I think they're better off at their own dining time with other kids. They will get bored eating with you as your dinner time will take about an hour & half and although their sitting is an hour, they leave as soon as they have finished. My kids loved the kids club & spent more time there than I thought they would. You can give your older one permission to sign him/herself in & out. Hope that helps you a bit but if you want to ask more, please do.

Karen

Archived