Wave Runners in Cocoa Cay

Did you buy the excursion thru RC or can you rent on your own?

its a private island so you have to book through RCCL. I have to say that its a guided tour with the waverrunner (you don't have the freedom to go where you wish). I was disappointed when I first found out but BOY did our tour guide take us everywhere and anywhere. sometimes going so fast i thought i was gonna fall off (hubby was steering).:eek:

i forgot the reason that they do this.... but it was explained!

i forgot to add that this was the best excursion that I ever did and still think about it to this day.

I agree that it was a great excursion! Did it in May and have booked it again for next month.

The Waverunners are in wonderful condition, the guides were super and it was fast and furious!

Suggest you book early to get exactly the time you want, ours sold out first day.

Weve been twice. At first the proce combined with it being toured can be a little offsetting; but we never miss it in CoCoCay.

We also love being able to go on a non-guided jet ski excursion, but this is a different type of experience, very fun. The first ahlf is all glassy clear water where you can rull full out. The 2nd half is the nice big waves where you can get some air.

Archived