Is this appropriate for the dining room? Embellished Tank

meshelles

I really like this jewled tank, and I have some red slacks it would look great with. But, is it appropriate for the dining room in the evenings? I could always get something to go over it. I just love the detail at the top!

http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.aspx?DeptID=2652&CatID=32076&CatTyp=DEP&ItemTyp=G&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=0d0308f&ProdSeq=41&Cat=tanks+%26+camis&Dep=&PCat=&PCatID=31432&RefPage=ProductList&Sale=&ProdCount=41&RecPtr=&ShowMenu=&TTYP=&ShopBy=0&RefPageName=CategoryAll.aspx&RefCatID=31432&RefDeptID=2652&Page=5&CmCatId=EXTERNAL|31432|32076

The link does not work for me but, in general, a jeweled tank with slacks is fine for a casual evenings. I would bring a sweater as I often get chilly in the dining room and other public places.

I wasn't able to see the picture. However, tanks and sleveless tops are fine in the dining room (have also seen strapless). You may want something to wear over it only because it can be cool in the dining rooms.

Now that I looked at it again, I noticed that over on the right they show it paired with a short black jacket, that I like as well. I think I will get the set. Looks like something I can get a lot of wear our of, for the cruise, work and with nice jeans as well.

I really like this jewled tank, and I have some red slacks it would look great with. But, is it appropriate for the dining room in the evenings? I could always get something to go over it. I just love the detail at the top!

http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.aspx?DeptID=2652&CatID=32076&CatTyp=DEP&ItemTyp=G&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=0d0308f&ProdSeq=41&Cat=tanks+%26+camis&Dep=&PCat=&PCatID=31432&RefPage=ProductList&Sale=&ProdCount=41&RecPtr=&ShowMenu=&TTYP=&ShopBy=0&RefPageName=CategoryAll.aspx&RefCatID=31432&RefDeptID=2652&Page=5&CmCatId=EXTERNAL|31432|32076

Did you try to purchase this yet? I hope so with sucess, because I just tried to get it in white and it is gone. It says it is there, but when you add it, it says unavailable!:(

I tried every color, every size, same thing!!! EEEKKKK!!!!

Let me know, I am hoping you were able to buy yours.

Yes, I was able to purchase it earlier today. In fact, I think I may have bought one of the very last in my size because I noticed later that it no longer showed in the list.

That's awful that yours wasn't available. But look around the site a bit more - I also found another great tank with sequins around the collar - not quite as nice but may work for you as well. I got that one in aqua to go with a black & white print skirt (also from the site).

I'd definitely wear something with it b/c I'd freeze in no sleeves in the AC in those dining rooms.

The only thing that makes me question it is the ribbing. If it's bigger than can be seen in the photo, it's going to look more casual. It should still be OK though.

Did you try to purchase this yet? I hope so with sucess, because I just tried to get it in white and it is gone. It says it is there, but when you add it, it says unavailable!:(

I tried every color, every size, same thing!!! EEEKKKK!!!!

Let me know, I am hoping you were able to buy yours.

Heather try calling JCPenney online. The number is on the site. They actually were able to place an order for me on something that was showing up out of stock online.

Archived