splendour of the sea docking time

We will be on the 9/10 sailing out of Venice and I would like to know what is the earliest time they will let you disembark when the cruise returns on 9/17 to Venice? We are trying to catch an early flight to Paris and on to Atlanta.

I just returned from my Splendour cruise yesterday,and if you have an early flight,you will be the first one let off the ship.But,you do have to show them your flight time a few days before (they will let you know when,or you can check with the Pursers desk).I really wasnt paying much attention to when the first ones got off but we were almost the last group off and we left around 9:30.

I never book a flight out until around noon or so since you cant depend on getting thru customs quickly at times...but,I will say that this was my first cruise that used the ship as a hotel the first day,and it took us only 10 mins to board the ship! Fastest ever! :) We got to the port around noon. Dot

Archived