On board tux rental question

sdear

My DH is going to rent a tux through cruiseline formals . If any of you have used it, were you satisfied?

Also, my DH doesn't own a suit. We got him measured for the tux , but haven't ordered yet. Have any of you rented the dress shoes, and were they ok? Sizes run true? I just hate to invest in a pair of dress shoes he won't ever wear, until the next cruise :rolleyes:

Thanks for any input

Sue

Sorry, didn't see this till now. My husband rented a tux on our Mariner cruise last fall from them. It included shoes and we were both very happy. The tux fit well and looked good. It was of decent quality and we would do it again.

My husband rented a Tux for a cruise this June - it was a two week cruise so we got 2 of the formal shirts. One the collar was WAY too tight, the other the sleeves were way to short. The steward exchanged them, but the fit was not the best. However, better than traveling with all of that stuff. The shoes were a little tight - so you might want to go up a width. Other than that the Tux was nice.

Sorry, didn't see the post - DH has rented 3 times from cruiselineformal.com and been pleased with all his experiences. The 2nd and 3rd times he also rented the shoes and yes, gave his normal 10.5 size and they fit perfectly. Please be sure to have your husband measured at a reputable men's shop, tailor, or tuxedo shop in order to make sure the fit is correct. You're both going to look great on formal nights!

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Thanks for the input and I ordered it just now ! I hope the measurements are all good. He went to two different places as the first guy just didn't seem "right " to him lol.

This will be great to see him in a tux !

Sue

Archived