Inspiration

Sensation

Fascination

Fantasy

Paradise

Holiday Class:

Celebration

Holiday

If you have a cataolg (Carnival) there are deck plans in it. Here they have one plan per class, and they list the ships in that class above. The class usually gets its name from the first ship built in that class: Carnival Spirit: Spirit Class; Voyager of the Seas; Voyager Class...

Guest LetMeGo
Another thing, all of the ships in a class have similar architecture, an almost identical exterior.

So... Wouldn't that make the Destiny and Conquest to be in the same class?:D

I know I did write this in another topic recently, so don't be surprised if it souds familiar. :rolleyes:

It's more of a marketing ploy to say these two ships are in a different class, when they have practically identical deck layouts... The only difference comes from the added length in some rooms, and more cabins on the passenger decks. Take a look at the deck plans if you don't believe me. :p

So... Wouldn't that make the Destiny and Conquest to be in the same class?:D

I know I did write this in another topic recently, so don't be surprised if it souds familiar. :rolleyes:

It's more of a marketing ploy to say these two ships are in a different class, when they have practically identical deck layouts... The only difference comes from the added length in some rooms, and more cabins on the passenger decks. Take a look at the deck plans if you don't believe me. :p

The gross tonnage is significantly different enough to warrant it's own class. For that matter, it has been argued that the Destiny is in a class of one, as the Triumph and Victory have one more deck then the Destiny.

Conquest Class:

Freedom

Conquest

Glory

Liberty

Valor

Spirit Class:

Pride

Spirit

Legend

Miracle

Destiny Class:

Triumph

Victory

Destiny

Fantasy Class:

Imagination

Ecstasy

Elation

Inspiration

Sensation

Fascination

Fantasy

Paradise

Holiday Class:

Celebration

Holiday

Not knowing anything about ships...does each class go down in the size of the ship??? :o

Guest LetMeGo
The gross tonnage is significantly different enough to warrant it's own class. For that matter, it has been argued that the Destiny is in a class of one, as the Triumph and Victory have one more deck then the Destiny.

I guess that depends on your definition of a class...

Do you class a coupe, sedan, and a station wagon different models of the same car, or merely different variations of the same model when they have about 90-95% in common with each other, and some minor cosmetic differences?

Archived