Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral

smac

Has anyone used the transfer/shuttle provided by the cruise line? There are 8 family members sailing on the Mariner of the Seas in November. We were planning on using the transfers from RCI. I have read posts about car/van rentals, limos, etc. but nothing about the shuttle buses provided by the cruise line.

Thanks for any info.

We didn't use RC's shuttle, we hired another company for our party of 9....BeeLine they picked us up from the AP and took us to the pier and then reversed when we docked and flew home!!! Everything worked well they were on time and very helpful....my own mistake of not listening, when we came back heading to AP they gave me instructions as to where the driver would be...well I was to excited and didn't listen to all of it, so we stood out in the lot for about 15 min waiting, I called and she said the guy was there already, the part I missed....walk to the far back edge of the lot....and sure enough there he was!!!:rolleyes:

Great company, clean van, helpful drivers and we had it all to ourselves!!!

Good luck, and have a blast....I love the Mariner!!!!

I think you will find that renting one-way rental cars will be your cheapest way. You pick up the car at the airport, turn it in in Port Canaveral and they shuttle you to the ship. Then reverse the process after the cruise. We did this in October on the Mariner and our car cost was in the mid $20 per day. They have so many people doing this, there is no one-way drop off fee. Make the reservations through your TA.

The cruise line and other limo, etc fees are "per person" while the rental is "per car"... Do the math for your group. Whichever way you go, enjoy the vacation.

Archived