Infinity 8/20 itinerary change

mhedoct6

After reading a previous post on the itinerary change on 8/13, I checked MyCelebrity and saw that the itinerary has also changed for 8/20. This has sort of messed up the shore excursions that I had booked (except for Juneau, where schedule has not changed). I had booked the excursions through Celebrity so there should be no problem changing them, but the shore excursion page does not show the new schedules. I spoke to a shorex person who said it might be at least a week before the updates are made.

Hi, Our Mercury sailing (8/25) arrives in Juneau at 3PM (used to be scheduled for 1PM) and we had to change our 2:45 shore excursion. The Celebrity website still lists the 2:45 option, however, as a choice!!!!! I am glad I caught the time change on my own and was able to re-book a different excursion, but I guess their technology has not caught up with their scheduling staff.....or maybe the other way around!:)

Archived